Our health podcasts are aimed at helping you take charge of your health. Every couple of weeks, we will post health podcasts on a commonly encountered health topic that could be of relevance to you.
We hope you like these and look forward to your comments.
#2 – Ways To Keep Your Heart Healthy
In this podcast, I have discussed what common heart ailments people face, and what steps can be taken to lower the risk of developing heart problems. As always, please do leave your comments or question in the comments section and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
1. Holiday Heart Syndrome – Click here
2. Signs That You Have A Weak Heart – Click here
3. Units Of Alcohol – Click Here
#1 – High Blood Pressure Podcast
In this health podcast, we talk about high blood pressure – a condition which affects millions of people across India and the globe.
Links to relevant articles from this health podcast –
1. High blood pressure – what is it? – Click here
2. Lower blood pressure without medicine – Click here
3. Ambulatory blood pressure testing – Click here
- Navigating Festivals with Diabetes: Strategies for Eating Out and Diabetes Control. - May 5, 2023
- Helicobacter pylori: The Unseen Culprit Behind Stomach Ulcers - April 24, 2023
- Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy – A Patient Guide - April 24, 2023
7 thoughts on “Health Podcasts”
Thank you DoctorBaliga Sr.and Dr. BaligaJr. That was a most useful discussion on hypertension. I enjoy reading and now hearing through podcasts on the various topics you have elaborated on.
Thanks, Dr. Baligas,
Very Educative Indeed.
I am one of those under your care and benefitted well.
Fantastic initiative , Doctor….Very useful and Informative..Audio was loud and clear…questions were simple and straightforward…Look forward to more of such podcasts
Thank you Dr.Baliga and Dr.Vivek. That very useful and quite informative about hyper tension.very educative. I received a very good podcast.Thanks a lot. Expecting more like this.
Very useful information.Thank you Doctors.
Very nice and informative. Great initiative Vivek..
Can we include also a hypertensive stage with diabetes..
Great. I learnt a lot.